| You are here: EMPLOYERS: >> LOG IN
99% of Employers Recommend TPE*
*We're not making it up. This is the actual response percentage from the 2012 post-event assessment.
TPE features a year-round jobs board (TPE Online) and
the top onsite university placement event in the country (TPE Onsite).
The Placement Exchange: Online
A national jobs board supported by ACUHO-I, NASPA, NACA and NODA. This online jobs board and advertising brings your job to over 25,000 student affairs professionals. Posting your job with The Placement Exchange Online provides you with the following all year long:
- A direct connection to over 25,000 student affairs professionals in major professional associations
- Tens of thousands of page views per month, a guarantee that your job will be viewed by a wide range of qualified candidates
View Products & Rates
The Placement Exchange Conference: Baltimore '14
This premiere job placement event will be in Baltimore from March 12-16, 2014. Averaging close to 1000 candidates, this comprehensive placement event is the ##1 opportunity to screen and interview the top student affairs candidates. TPE: Baltimore '14 features: top reviewed services; larger, comfortable interview environment including carpeting and wireless, and available upgrades to your interview space.
Employers who register for The Placement Exchange: Baltimore and advertise on The Placement Exchange Online will maximize their exposure by reaching both candidates who will attend the placement conference and those who chose to search online and not attend.
Registration for the Placement Exchange Onsite opens each year in October.
View Products & Rates
How to Post for Online and Onsite
Posting your position is easy and affordable. Three quick steps and your job will be visible across higher education:
- Create a unique user profile and password.
- Once you have created a profile, create one or more job postings. These don't become live until you pay and indicate you want the job visible. As a registered user, you can edit the job description from your desktop.
- Proceed to checkout. (Click here to view Products & Rates)
- Need More Help? Check out the TELL ME MORE section.
- Still need help? That's okay! Let us know.