| You are here: EMPLOYERS: >> LOG IN
99% of Employers Recommend TPE*
*We're not making it up.
This is the actual response percentage from the 2012 and 2013 post-event assessments.
TPE features (a) a year-round jobs board and
(b) the TPE onsite Conference, the top university placement event in the country.
LEARN HOW TO POST
The Placement Exchange: Online Year Round
A national jobs board supported by ACUHO-I, NASPA, NACA, NODA, ASCA and AFA. This online jobs board and advertising brings your job to over 30,000 student affairs professionals.
View Products & Rates
The Placement Exchange Conference: New Orleans '15
This premiere job placement event will be in New Orleans, Louisiana from March 18-22, 2015. Averaging close to 1000 candidates, this comprehensive placement event is the #1 cost-effective opportunity to screen and interview in person the top student affairs candidates.
Mark your calendars for TPE: New Orleans '15. Registration for The Placement Exchange opens each year in October.
View Baltimore '14 program guide.
View 2014 onsite product rates
How to Post for Online and the Onsite Conference
Before posting, review the posting options and decide what works best. Decide if this posting is for online recruitment only or if you are attending the nation's top student affairs onsite career event.
Posting your position is easy and affordable. A few quick steps and your job will be visible across student affairs:
- Create a unique user profile and password, OR join a profile created by another member (the other user adds your unique email under "user contacts" from their TPE home screen). This log-in is independent of your log-in from NASPA, ACUHO-I or any of the site.
- Once you have created a profile, from your user home screen create one or more job postings (MY JOBS > Create Job). Complete the description and select ADD POSITION. This adds the position in your job dashboard. These don't become live until you purchase the position. You can edit the job description at any time, even after purchase.
- Click MY JOBS > View Job Dashboard.
- Locate the position you wish to post and select ADD ITEM. Here you add the item to your cart. Select a posting option- conference posting or an online only posting.
- Proceed to checkout. Most institutions pay with credit card, some use the PO option.
Ready to start? Make an office profile! (or log-in)
FAQs and More Employer Help
- Need More Help? Check out the TELL ME MORE FAQ section.
- Also, check out a Guide for Purchasing at The Placement Exchange Onsite Conference.
Still need help? That's okay! Let us know.