The Placement Exchange is pleased to announce the 2019 TPE Onsite funding award. The TPE Onsite Funding Award is designed to help first-time, graduate student candidates attend TPE in Los Angeles!TPE is committed to being as accessible to candidates as possible. This funding award creates an opportunity to help defray expenses associated with participating in TPE. In addition, selected recipients will:
- Be paired with one another as part of a peer mentorship initiative to allow for intentional reflection and connection throughout the job search and onsite event experience.
- Participate in engagement activities pre-arrival, onsite, and post-event to authentically document and share insight into their job search process.
TPE will grant up to five (5) $500 awards. Recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time graduate student
- Already registered for the TPE Onsite Event as a first-time TPE Onsite 2019 candidate (graduate student registration only). NOTE: Individuals who have served in the past as a TPE Onsite intern or volunteer are eligible, if this event year is their first time participating as a registered candidate.
- Commitment to attend TPE, but will experience financial hardship by choosing to attend the TPE Onsite event.
- Engagement with one of the following TPE Partner associations:
- Association of College & University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I)
- NASPA - Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
- Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors (AFA)
- Association for Orientation, Transition and Retention in Higher Education (NODA)
- Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA)
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA)
Applications are due by Friday, January 25th. Decisions will be announced in early February. APPLY HERE.
The last day to submit applications is January 25, 2019.
Please direct any questions about the scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our TPE co-sponsors, ACUHO-I and NASPA, and partner organizations - AFA, ASCA, NACA, NODA and Higher Ed Jobs for their support of TPE!