The Placement Exchange is pleased to announce a funding award to help first-time candidates attend the TPE Onsite event!
In honor of TPE’s 10th anniversary, the funding award will create an opportunity for candidates, who otherwise are unable to attend the TPE Onsite event, to help defray expenses associated with participating in the event. In addition, selected recipients will:
- Be paired with one another as part of a peer mentorship to allow for intentional reflection and connection throughout the job search and onsite event experience.
- Participate in engagement activities pre-arrival, onsite, and post-event to authentically document and share insight into their job search process.
TPE will grant ten (10) $500 awards to those who meet the following criteria:
- Full-time graduate student
- Registered as a first-time TPE Onsite 2017 candidate (graduate registration only). NOTE: Individuals who have served in the past as a TPE Onsite intern or volunteer are eligible, if this event year is their first time participating as a registered candidate.
- Active member of one of the following TPE Partner associations:
- Association of College & University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I)
- NASPA - Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
- Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors (AFA)
- Association for Orientation, Transition and Retention in Higher Education (NODA)
- Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA)
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA)
APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED
The last day to submit applications was Monday, January 9, 2017.
Download the TPE Onsite Candidate Funding Award Fact Sheet
Please direct any questions about the scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our TPE co-sponsors, ACUHO-I and NASPA, and partners for their support with this opportunity!