We invite candidates to apply for the TPE 2022 Planning Committee. The evolving and tumultuous career landscape of student affairs and higher education requires the organization to be forward-thinking, innovative, flexible and receptive to the needs of our constituents and we are looking for committee members who embody these qualities. As of right now, plans have not been finalized for TPE 2022, however, we are committed to providing a premier experience focused on career development, personal and professional exploration, and collaboration one connection at a time. The following opportunities are available:
- Chair-Elect (Chair for TPE 2023)
- Planning Committee Member
To be eligible for the committee, the following qualifications must be met.
- Current student affairs and higher education practitioner
- At least 3 years post-masters degree experience in student affairs or higher education
- A member of NASPA and/or ACUHO-I via an active individual membership or employer’s institutional membership
To be eligible for the chair-elect role, the following qualifications must be met in addition to the ones above.
- At least 1 year of service on a previous TPE Planning Committee
- Commit 2 years of service for the TPE Planning Committee (serve as the Chair-Elect of the TPE 2022 Planning Committee and serve as the Chair of the TPE 2023 Planning Committee).
For detailed information regarding expectations and roles, please refer to the 2022 TPE Planning Committee Overview Guide.
Please access the application HERE: Applications are due by Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 11:59pm PT. Decision notifications will be sent by Friday, June 25, 2021. For questions or inquiries, please direct them to TPE 2022 Chair, Kirby R. Gibson at email@example.com.