Policy on Unpaid Purchase Orders
Full payment on an unpaid purchase order is due within 45 days of the transaction date.
- On the first and fifteenth of each month, The Placement Exchange sends an email message to account holders with unpaid purchase orders, with a reminder to make a payment.
- Delinquent accounts will incur a $50 late fee and an additional $25 fee for each month the purchase order remains unpaid.
- Account holders can make a payment via an online credit card transaction (from their TPE dashboard) or a mailed check made payable to:
111 K Street, NE, 10th Floor
Washington, DC 20002
The Placement Exchange holds TPE Onsite event registration for account holders with unpaid purchase orders. The purchase order must be paid in full before receiving a TPE Onsite event registration packet.
TPE Job Board Refund Requests
Please note that refunds for job posts published on the TPE Job Board will be granted due to a posting error only. Please click here to submit your cancellation or refund request. Because we must receive requests in writing, requests via the telephone will not be honored. Please allow 2-4 weeks for approved refunds to be processed.
TPE Spring Onsite Event Refund Requests
- Requests received by February 14: registrants will receive a full refund less a $25 administrative fee. Please see below for cancellation/refund request form.
- Requests received after February 14 will not be honored. We use our event registration numbers to confirm arrangements with our event vendors and, therefore, are unable to provide refunds after this date.
Submit Your Cancellation or Refund Request
Please click here to submit your cancellation or refund request. Because we must receive requests in writing, requests via the telephone will not be honored. Please allow 2-4 weeks for approved refunds to be processed.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.