After you register for the event, you can make your hotel reservation through the official TPE/NASPA Housing Bureau to receive a discounted rate at one of the following TPE Onsite participating hotels. NOTE: Only registered event participants have access to the Housing Bureau to make hotel reservations for the event. The link/phone number to the TPE/NASPA Housing Bureau is sent to registrants via email.
The following is the list of TPE/conference hotels and their respective rates during the TPE Onsite event. The tax and service fee assessed to all sleeping rooms will be at a rate of 14% per room per night and is subject to change without notice. When budgeting your hotel expenses, please add this to the room rate for each night. NOTE: If you plan to attend both the TPE Onsite event and the NASPA Annual Conference, you can make 1 hotel reservation through the Housing Bureau. All reservations for both TPE and NASPA must be made through the Housing Bureau. Please do not contact the hotels as they will not accept reservations directly from attendess. please make your hotel reservation under your NASPA conference registration.
Los Angeles 2019 Hotels & Rates - coming soon!
Hotel Reservation DOs & DON'Ts
What to Do
- Make your hotel reservation through the official TPE/NASPA Housing Bureau to get the discounted hotel rate for event attendees. Making your hotel reservation through the hotel directly or through a central hotel reservation number will not guarantee that you receive the group rate.
- Make your hotel reservation as soon as possible beginning Monday, October 1, 2018. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. The event room block typically sells out each year.
- Remember to cancel your hotel reservation if you find it necessary to cancel your event registration. Canceling one does not automatically cancel the other. This will assist you in avoiding any hotel penalty for not canceling.
What Not to Do
- Do not send purchase order for deposit payments of hotel rooms. Please wait to send all hotel deposits after February 16, 2019 to make sure that your deposit/payment gets allocated correctly.
- Experient is the Official Housing Provider for both TPE and the NASPA Annual Conference. Do not make hotel reservations with third party companies who contact you directly. TPE/NASPA does not enlist the assistance of third party companies to actively reach out to book hotel rooms.NASPA has worked diligently with the hotels in Los Angeles to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than Experient is not approved by NASPA. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to TPE/NASPA.
Share a Hotel Room During TPE Onsite
Are you interested in sharing a room with someone during TPE Onsite? The Placement Exchange has partnered with RoomSync, to provide a self-service process for you to make arrangements for sharing your hotel room. This service is helpful if you already have a room and want to find someone to share with or if you do not have a hotel room and are looking for someone to share a room. Click here for more information.