Because your future is worth the investment!
Read More »
Digital Marketing Manager (19083B)
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT, UT|
|Institution Type:||Public, 4-year|
|Institution Size:||< 30,000 Students|
University of Utah Health is looking for a digital marketing manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing strategy across all digital channels. They will identify and evaluate new digital technologies and web analytics tools to optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, display and search advertising. This position will be responsible for campaign performance reporting and analysis. They will also oversee and manage our CRM system. Working closely with multiple teams across the Marketing & Communications department, the digital marketing manager will contribute to strategic planning, provide digital expertise to internal stakeholders, and use the digital space to build brand awareness, improve brand preference, and drive patient volume.
University of Utah Job ID# PRN19083B- 01443 - Marketing and Community Relations
COMPENSATION: $47,600 to $79,699
WORK SCHEDULE: M- F – may vary depending on the needs of the department
Strategy & Planning
• Plan digital media strategy by translating business objectives and marketing goals into effective, measurable digital campaigns.
• Lead digital advertising campaign planning, execution, optimization, and measurement/reporting for paid channels including search, social, email, display, etc.
• Establish, measure and report on key performance indicators
• In collaboration with leadership, define data analytic needs and conduct appropriate analysis
• Perform ad-hoc data analysis to answer business questions and guide strategy
• Strong knowledge of the industry and media strategy, buying and planning in both execution and training
• Identify strategic opportunities to leverage emerging trends to connect and engage with target audiences through digital and social media.
• Oversee digital media agency relationships
Digital Best Practice
• Identify and apply best practices for digital marketing and data analysis. Cross train and educate department members.
• Define and advise on content development requirements to maximize SEO
• Seek opportunities to more deeply integrate digital tools and best practices into our campaigns and throughout all our digital assets (owed, earned and paid)
• Manage Healthgrades CRM system, ensuring up-to-date and accurate data, appropriate use, etc.
• Understand consumer behavior and use that to inform how CRM platform can deliver the best experience to each customer segment
• Prepare on-going tracking, analysis, reporting and communication of trends/issues and validate campaign results in coordination with web analytics.
• Oversee optimization efforts using A/B and Multivariate testing for all paid digital channels
• Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders. Collaborate with key stakeholders, including marketing managers, Web team, content creators, Decision Support and IT to ensure access to and exchange of digital consumer insights.
• Collaborate with internal teams across the department to ensure the inclusion of a “digital perspective” and insights to support the development of holistic and integrated campaigns.
• Oversee the digital marketing budget
• Manage at least one employee
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Work Environment and Level of Frequency typically required
Nearly Continuously: Office environment.
Physical Requirements and Level of Frequency that may be required
Nearly Continuously: Sitting, hearing, listening, talking.
Often: Repetitive hand motion (such as typing), walking.
Seldom: Bending, reaching overhead.
Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalency (2 years related work experience may be substituted for 1 year of education). Four to six years of progressively more responsible management experience. Background knowledge of hiring department’s area of specialization in order to analyze, plan and draw conclusions for recommendations to superiors. Demonstrated leadership skills in planning and directing employees and processes in order to effectively monitor and develop subordinates and to ensure the smooth operation of department. Master’s degree in a related area may be preferred.
Successful candidates will have:
• 5-7 years digital marketing experience
• 3-5 years data analytics experience
• 4-6 years people management experience
• Experience using digital marketing technology tools
• Experience using Google Analytics and preference for experience with advanced analytic tools such as Business Objects or Tableau. Working knowledge of SQL queries is a plus.
• Up-to-date information on latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and mobile platform advertising
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with other employees as well as manage projects independently
• Effective time management and organization skills to manage needs and unexpected requests across clients and teams
• Ability to work with multiple clients at the same time
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, mathematics, economics or a related field are the desired degrees for this position. Equivalent work experience may be substituted. Advanced degree is preferred.
Candidates will be screened according to department preferences.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH SYSTEM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/86037
Because your future is worth the investment!
The Placement Exchange is pleased to announce a funding award to help first-time candidates attend the TPE Onsite Spring 2019 event in Los Angeles! The funding award will create an opportunity for candidates, who otherwise experience financial hardship by attending TPE, to receive some financial assistanceto help defray expenses associated with participating in the event.
As a registered TPE Onsite candidate, The Placement Exchange invites you to participate in an pre-TPE event session for additional preparation, early onsite access, and advice on the TPE experience.
As the recruitment season comes to an end and that new job is about to begin, it’s time to think about what “success” will look like for your new position.
Your resume is your first impression and a narrative of your education and work experience. However, choosing the right format for your resume that highlights your achievement can be a daunting experience.
TPE Executive-in-Residence Post: When constructing a search process to recruit and identify new team members it is important to us that our aspirations are the lens through which potential candidates view the position, division, and university.